Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Are there any high boosted pvp servers that aren't super aggressive?The server I'm in...

K

King Price

Are there any high boosted pvp servers that aren't super aggressive?The server I'm in now has unlimited weight, instant tame & decent stat increases per level & I like that. I jus need high fortitude & oxygen. The other stats I don't rly care if they aren't boosted too much. But the server I'm in is full of trolls that don't allow solo players to get a good start before continuously raiding them. I don't have hrs & days to spend grinding/taming only to be raided every time I logout. I like the pvp aspect but it's annoying when you can't even explore the map cause you have to spend all your time trying to build/rebuild your base. I'd like to join a pvp server that's not so aggressive. Comment any good servers you know of please & thanks.

Z

Zach Neikirk

Server im on doesnt have a tremendous amount of oxygen but fortitude is about 20 per level been raided once on first night when i had a small stone base thats it great server amazing admin Joshua Henstock

T

Terry Maltese

bigcoysark, go to group page check out the description, if u like add group view pin post, going to advertise next week

L

Lisa Primo

NA ARK SERVER isn't super boosted, but you won't need it. Oxygen is plus 100 each point not sure about fortitude. Everyone is super friendly and new players are welcome. Still PVP, but offline raid protection means you don't have to live on the server.

N

Nick Greenlund

Tech1122 unlimited oxygen weight and torpor

D

Devin Cornelius

Find yourself a good PvP\PvE server. One where they only allow raids on weekends. The fights are much more interesting when everyone geta to build up all week.

E

Eric Meyer

Wyvern Wars.... add gt Centreemoon. Event based competition

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

JurassicArk1111

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom