Contact advertising [email protected]

Are Intel diehards to the AMD users what the Apple Addicts are to PC?

K

Kirk Dunkley

Are Intel diehards to the AMD users what the Apple Addicts are to PC?

A

Anas Abubakar

Which one is PC?

M

Marcus Dean Adams

It goes both ways. One could say that AMD fanboys are to Intel users what Linux fanboys are to Windows users. There's "fanatics" in whatever category you look into, the goal should be to encourage healthy competition and use whatever product is best able to give you what you want.

T

Tuan Nguyen

No.... because AMD users aren't technically elitists, you aren't locked down on either AMD or Intel....basically a bad analogy.

T

Tuan Nguyen

That and Intel powers Apple products...... Intel doesn't power AMD

M

Marty Bann

Apple fanboys are truly cancer, as with us AMD fans I would say that most of us will just end up going for whoever can offer the best price-performance ratio, now being AMD :). Glad I could make the switch now that vishera is done with and it's worth it to do so.

R

Rory Blandin

What's a Linux?

G

Gergely Jung

Only to AMD diehards, to users no. Same could be said the other way around tho.

E

Earl Pimentel

I actually never met an Apple fanboy who thinks their system is superior. Their argument is always preference which is always a fair point. Pc fanboys on the other hand yikes

R

Rūdolfs Jorens Baltiņš-Kļava

That statement is stupid and makes no sense, AMD prioritizes on server CPUs and Intel on Gaming CPUs, while both shares 20% of others market. Also if you are designing graphics or working with resources demanding proceses you need AMD CPU not intel which is mostly good at gaming(with exceptions in both ends)

F

Francis Jay Abordo

Wtf are you tryna say

M

Marc Wolfe

yes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom