Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone try to do the ragnarok boss fight and the manticore will not land??. Destroyed...

I

Ian Hollis

Anyone try to do the ragnarok boss fight and the manticore will not land??. Destroyed the dragon in 2 minutes but the manticore would not land for more than a quarter if a second. Tried fighting for 30 minutes before we just gave up.

J

Jordan Belk

Take shotguns and compound bows and spread out don't stay or go in the middle when it's in the air

J

Jordan Belk

Trust me bro lol

M

Matt Ware

Don't over crowd it.. try to barely be in bite range

J

Jordan Belk

That's bs^

J

Jordan Belk

We had 20 Rexs chomping it and It was on the ground for like 35 seconds

I

Ian Hollis

Couldn't even get close enough to bite it before it would jump in the air again. It's front feet wouldn't even touch the ground before it flew away

J

Jordan Belk

If it's ever like that just longneck fabby shotty and compound bow it

I

Ian Hollis

Will it land if I do that?

R

Robert Betz

same thing happened to us. we spread out and trapped it as soon as it landed oncw

D

Dave Parker

We've been doing it for a bit and noticed if someone gets the last kill with a gun you don't get the element

A

Amanda Hirschey

I had an mvp 325 vulture on my shoulder during the manticore fight and I got killed but he survived, aggroed on the manticore and ended up running out of stamina and kited the beast to the ground. It was glorious. It was on a player dedi, but the bird only had 3000 health and did pretty well

M

Morgan Daniels

We did the boss fight but brought Rex's and dragons

B

Brittany Havard

It needs to be fully landed we had this problem everyone would rush it as soon as it looked like it was going to land, it needs to fully land then attack it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom