Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Anyone that has experience messing with the baby cuddle interval? Been doing some...

O

Owen Stiller

Anyone that has experience messing with the baby cuddle interval? Been doing some digging on google and can’t seem to figure out how to get the imprinting interval to match our boosted mature speed.

Our mature is at x8 can anyone tell me what to turn the cuddle interval to to be able to fully imprint Dino’s?

J

Jeffrey Elmore

I think it’s 1/5x2

J

Jeffrey Elmore

1 divided by maturation and multiply that by 2

B

Blake Perez

J

Jeffrey Elmore

I believe. So for example our maturation is x5

So 1/5= .02 x2

J

Joop Devoest

Jeffrey Elmore why you do the x2? Wpuldnt just deviding 1 by the mating multiplier give you the correct number to get imprint

J

Joop Devoest

Id set the imprint interval to .125 and you should get all imrpints perfectly on all dinos

B

Blake Perez

X2 requires half the amount of imprints.

B

Blake Perez

And Joop, I see you and Jeff answering questions and being awesome in this group all the time, but ark can't do math. They round down on the % per imprint.

J

Joop Devoest

Theres alot of math to the imrpinting but if you look at the settings it doesnt actually round down or up. In the dinos inventory it will show you lets say 99 but its actually 99.87345% so its the correct number just doesnt show you the decimal places and it doesnt round down to 99 bevause it still 99.8 you just cant see it

T

Tye Houston

Jeffery elmore is just a fagot troll that comments on every post starting shit. Ignore that faggot

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom