Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Anybody got tips for improving fps? My computer is struggling the more the server gets...

L

Liam Cross

Anybody got tips for improving fps?
My computer is struggling the more the server gets built up day by day.

B

Brandon Blackmer

What's your specs

K

Kristen Quisenberry

Disable light bloom and light shafts. If you use nvidia experience, let it optimize ark for you first, then disable the bloom/shafts.

T

Taive Meyers

It's just ark right now man my home server stayed at 255 ping all weekend and I normally don't have a lag issue joys of being in a mega

R

Rob Mathieu

Start the game with no sky effects mode

K

Kevin Allen

I agree with an above post more ram. I had 8 and it was sluggish got another 8 and its good now.

Also download Razer cortex. Its a simple program that cleans out ram and other background processes that dont need to be running while gaming. Helped a ton before I could get ram.

You may not think this will help but I had a guy tell me to delete old games from my hhd/ssd even though I was only at 70% full. I deleted down to about 50% and it helped noticeably.

Light shafts and bloom off helps a lot too.

L

Liam Cross

Hi guys. I turned everything in the checkboxes off. Everything low/med apart from world tile buffers which is epic. And including some boot options including no sky effects, use all cores and a few others I can't remember off hand but I'm now hitting over a 100frames out and about and around 70fps in the base.Thankyou to all the helpful suggestions x

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom