Contact advertising [email protected]

Any Soldier 76 tips that aren't generic. Console player here ps4. Pic unrelated.

M

Mark Aguero

Any Soldier 76 tips that aren't generic. Console player here ps4.
Pic unrelated.

R

Ray Caverly

Im no soldier main but usually I try my best to play support healer as him since his biotic field is oddly good. Alao I only use helix rockets on tanks or big things as squishies ar a bitch to hit with them.

B

Brandon Dix

Crack armor with helix rockets.

J

Jessica Aldrich

Shoot all the things

N

Nico James Calinagan

Always be firing, be it at an enemy hero or a shield, unless you are repositioning, you should be firing
Fire in long bursts, 5-7 bullets, to keep accuracy without sacrificing dps
In 1v1s, drop your biotic field as soon as possible, one, for more sustain, and it will interfere with your dps
Prioritize Pharah PLS
When firing your helix rocket, aim at the ground beneath your target, if you miss, at least you get splash damage

To add a little bit of style, you can learn 76's rocket jump spots

V

Vaughn Powis

Randy Powis works everytime

C

Chance McLean

Turn on bloom, so you can see your spread at all times

A

Arhum Hashmi

1.Stay on high ground.
2.Drop heals when you are near your teammates.

D

Donovan Ferrara

When defending on hanamura rocket jump to the top of the building to the right of the first point.

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Passive aiming when you aim at any enemy that isn't too fast moving (point your crosshair head high and adjust with LS with mild movement for accuracy) and RS for faster targets.
Fire rockets at the ground for splash. Prioritise biotic field when any teammate is near and don't squander it if your healer is close.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom