Contact advertising [email protected]

any one elses Logitech G420 done this ??? not my pic but same thing and same cup got...

C

Connor Padgett

any one elses Logitech G420 done this ??? not my pic but same thing and same cup got them of amazon so dont thing i got a warranty thing

N

Nosuferatō No Zoddo

A

Anthony Tolbert

No

C

Connor Padgett

i can just pop it in againe but just falls out as soon as i take them off

I

Ian Smith

A

Aaron Anderson

I had a pair that did the exact same thing. :/

S

Shane Wooley

i have the Logitech G633 and they still work and look like new. never used these before

J

Jorge Carlos Filho Roos

this is a classic thing on these model, and every model with this frame

F

Fabian Homann

Yeah man!
My first 930 had a microphone break. Luckily still in the guarantee. Then it fell down somehow and that's exactly what happened with mine. That was then out of the warranty period, however, I had a nice employee and I just got a free G933 !!!!

P

Paul Roggan

Just contact Amazon. Even if you buy there you have a guarantee dude

C

Charles Gulotta

Yes my son had this headset twice. Both times the earcups failed. Not buying logitech headsets any more.

B

Braden Simkins

for some reason the swivel is very weak and brittle, happened to mine and thought I would give razer headsets a chance :)

C

Cameron Bailey

Just call the support number they will replace them for free. That's what happened for me when mine broke

P

Paul Allen

I mean it's a 40 dollar headset.

E

Eric Lamar

I had 2 pairs of g35s do this an 2 pairs of g930s do this bought a sennhieser game zero no issues again plus they sell parts if I ever some how break them or they get worn

K

Klemen Wiitmajer

yeap it does

J

Jamie Brown

My g933 done this same thing.

R

Ron Barchuk

My 230s started to break off. Not exactly the same set but virtually the same plastic assembly just orange. I think all the ones of that design have that same flaw. My 933s have not done this.

A

Aidan Shourds

Yeah I had that issue

S

Seweryn Grzegorczyk

Use hot glue

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom