Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any high boosted pve ragnorak servers I can join?

• Thread starter Zachery Chambers
  • Start date
Z

Zachery Chambers

Any high boosted pve ragnorak servers I can join?

J

Josh Delaney

WELCOME TO THE SERVER

This is a Player-Dedicated, PvP server on the Xbox One for Ark: Survival Evolved. As of 08/30/2017 we are running on the new map, Ragnarok. As a special thanks to all the people who have decided to stay with us here, the server is currently running at 18x taming and 10x harvesting. Hope you enjoy the server!

================================================

HOW TO JOIN

If you're new to the page, there are just a few simple things you need to join before you can jump into the server and start playing with everyone.

1) Join the Facebook Group Page
2) Read the Rules Listed Below
3) Enter Your Gamertag in the Comments
4) Add "Babycakes6669" to Your Friends List
5) You're Finished!

================================================

Pay attention to these rules as they will be enforced. If you violate these rules and your name is listed below, you knew this was going to happen. If you haven't read these rules, that's your fault. If your name isn't listed, you're trespassing!

1) No Destroying Community Structures
2) No Combat Logging.
3) No Bitching or Whining.

The first time you violate these rules, I will be in contact to let you know what you've done wrong and we will discuss alternative actions and other ways to prevent this from happening again. The second time you break the rules, you will be punished. How you will be punished depends on the rule: For rule #1 you will be banned from the next community event. For rule #2, the enemy tribe you were too cowardly to face gets to raid your base without you there to defend it. And for rule #3, you could be kicked and banned from the server for a week.

If you break the rules a 3rd time, you obviously don't care about what we're trying to do here and you'll be treated like a troll: You'll be banned from the server.

===============================================

Some of you may notice that these rules have been condensed and revised. This is because the previous rules were just too complicated and frankly unclear. That was my fault. Hopefully this new list helps makes things a little more clear.

As a side note about aggressive tribes and rules for raiding:
Just remember that this is a PvP server. As such, some tribes are going to be more aggressive than others. If you decide to leave your passive tames outside and someone kills them to keep a competitive advantage over you, that's their choice, just as it was your choice to leave it undefended. Offline Raid Protection is enabled so that you can't be wiped out while you're sleeping, working or just living your life in the real world. When you're online, you're responsible for whatever happens to your own stuff. Good luck out there. Hope you enjoy!

M

Matthew Stone

My server is no raid pve only.

1 point in weight and you get unlimited weight. Boosted everything but not so much there is no incentive to tame things. Breeding is super boosted. I need to tweak it a bit, may be too fast. Servers been up a couple months. About 10 currently play on it.

Server Name
Stone m77

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom