Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any good rag dedicated servers about where people don’t troll and we can have a laugh...

E

Emily Painter

Any good rag dedicated servers about where people don’t troll and we can have a laugh PVP or PVE not bothered

G

Garret Broussard

I have a quiet server that I handpick members. It's pve but I would have to have a conversation with you. I have some basic rules to ensure safety of the server. Been reading servers are crashing a lot right now so rather have 10 good members than 100 crappy ones.

D

D.j. Bleicher

Add The Ark of War and join :)

P

Patrick Capone Massé

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Chris Henley

I got a server pm me for more info it's 18+

S

Sheldon Carmichael McLaughlin

coyotes55016
uaually 12 to 15 pop eceryone pretty cool and trying to build for big raids against eachother

S

Sheldon Carmichael McLaughlin

weve been demolishing trolls as they cone

T

Tim Crosby

9x Taming/Breeding
5x Harvest/Weight
3x Leveling
Offline Raid Protection
Monthly Purge Days
Community Events
YouTube Stardom
Much, much more!

Feel free to ask about any other rates or details you want to know about the server. We've got a great community of players. As for admin abuse, I am the ONLY admin and I don't play or compete with the other tribes. My only purpose on the server is to record videos for YouTube, manage the server and organize community events.

Again, if you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask me, or any of the members in the group linked below. See you soon!

J

Jacob Epley

Hello fellow Arkonians!! So the Schmidt Kingdom server has undergone some changes. We currently have 3 admins. UK, US, and Australian so each time zone is covered. We now have a tribe completely committed to running events. We are still PvP with a two week Grace period upon registration in the Discord app.

Now here is some basic information about the server.
- Tribe limit of 7
-We are moderately boosted
-Breeding, raising, and hatching is extra boosted
-We are very friendly to all players. Especially new players!!!
-There is plenty of room to build still.
-Starter packs include one Dino of your choosing, metal tools, etc.
-We have created a welcome center at Viking Bay 2 for new players to get started much faster. This area is protected by the Admins. Please don't be a douche.
-We believe in fair play above all. If you have accusations against a player provide screenshots or a video proving your accusations true.
-The admins will sell anything at their price you request. Our currency is hair.
-Our Discord app has a trade channel as well.

These are just a few little things that might peak your interest. All in all I think of this as my home server. I'm friends with almost everyone that has joined.

So in conclusion if you need a new home server that you can build on and feel a little more secure with please join our Kingdom and make our server great.

J

Jodie N Kelly Davis

Ragnarok PVE.
Some boosted stats and infinite weight.
Starter packs.
Facebook page is Davis Ark Server.
Gt : DavisARKServer

J

June Koo

Mesozoic Ark

C

Claire Jones

Ark server uk10

PVE server based in the United kingdom, we have had previous experience hosting a server successfully for 6 months+ this time it's a shared server xbox between all 4 admins there is no boss/host, all decisions will be made by all 4 of us.

Starter tame, level 75 Griffin or thyla..

5×harvest
4×taming
20×egg hatch
0.2 mating
10 maturation

Rules.

Age 18+
Only 1 base per tribe
No bronto/diplodocus taming
No foundations/pillars everywhere
No resource or artifact cave building
PVE
2 gigas per tribe

Building
You can build anywhere on the ark map as long as you're not preventing rare resource spawns

Griefers.
No griefing... goes without saying anyone found griefing will be banned and have their I'd blacklisted if you experience any behaviour along these lines please screenshot and send to admin.

Hackers.
No hacks, cheats or exploits of any kind we monitor constantly consider this your WARNING.

Claiming land.
Do not build foundations just for the purpose of blocking areas for people to build on i.e single foundations all over because you don't want anyone to build close to you. Foundations or pillars must be in close proximity to your base, structures (within 15 tiles) if you have a foundation built and you have not constructed a proper base within 48 hours an admin will delete your foundations

Taming pen.
It's fine to keep your new dino safe while taming but it ruins the environment if you leave the remains of the taming pen walls scattered around the map so please clean up after and keep the map looking nice for everyone.

Admin assistance.
Our admins are happy to help when ever we can please do bare in mind we are just regular gamers like you and live lives outside of the game, so any time we take out to help is play time we put in hold.

Gt name- ark server uk10

J

Joshua Stefan Bishop

JurassicArk1111

A

Alan A Reynolds

I have a dedicated a private server from Tuesday if interested up now will be going private on Tuesday pm me if interested

K

Kody Kline

ARK0H0LIC5 join FB group before joining. Have a few members that are quiet. Level 150 tame Givin as a starter.

J

Jason Meade

!ARKNATION245!
Are you an explorer? A trader? Maybe a breeder? Or even just a survivor?

Then come play Ark with us! With upcoming and new events and games with prizes like building materials, eggs or even a brand new tame!

We do PVE Sunday from 7PM to Friday 6PM est time. Then its all out PVP !!!

We also offer 24/7 PVE thats right fly a white flag and enjoy the server

Starter packs available IF you need them...(metal Axe,Pick) and the potential to make new friends, allies and tribes!

***Be ready for anything with our friendly admin, 2.5x Gather Rates, 4x Taming, 4x Incubation and not to mention the amazing stats!***

Community buildings under construction and plenty more to be discovered on our 24/7 dedicated PVE/PVP Ragnarok map!

•Visit our page and add ArkNation245 on Xbox to begin conquering the world!!•

V

Vanessa Carlson

B

Brett Giambelluca

Nomansland247

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom