Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Any good boosted ragnorak servers?? (Preferably with starters)

J

Johnny Tapia

Any good boosted ragnorak servers??
(Preferably with starters)

G

Gavin Manson

Want a Starter? Go take a peek in our White drops and see what you find!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Isaac Parsons

Facebook.com/ArkIsLyfe

J

James Phelps

Join TimeofL0rdsARK Nitrado server!!! map Ragnarok. 25x pick up. Instant tame. Infinite weight/oxygen. 200+ Dino’s running around. 24/7 PvP. All tame flyers speed is 246. Breeding fast. Join the Facebook group TimeofL0rdsArk to get the password!!

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

B

Bob John

Tony Burb

P

Paola Wilson

Looking for players to populate our 32 slot Nitrado server, PvPvE PvE Mon-Thurs and PvP Fri-Sun. Currently on Ragnarok, will switch to Aberation once released. With daily/weekly events! We have a lot of fun on this server but would like more ppl, around 11-16 ppl on at a time. You MUST join the FB to join the server and ANSWER THE 3 QUESTIONS. If you dont get in try re requesting as sometimes we dont see your answers. This is to help keep trolls out.
Admin Tribe that does not PvP and only enforces rules.
No starter as it's nicely boosted
Password protected
5X GATHERING
30X HATCHING
30X MATURING SPEED
14X TAMING
No ORP
All personal items are Auto locked
Community Center and Battle Arena
We have a currency system to allow survivors to buy tames when shop is open. We also have an optional 1 weekend grace period.
Rules for PvP in Pinned Post

~~~~~REACHED LIMIT ON PVE TRIBES (NOT ACCEPTING ANY MORE)
If you wish to enjoy the server under PvE then here are the rules for you.
-You must have (PvE) in your tribe name
-you will be given a tek shield to help protect your base from trolls or a××holes
-if you are switching from PvP to PvE Tribe you can keep all structures and tames, if you decide you want to go back to PvP you must start fresh with no tames and no structures or items
-your base is pve, leaving your base leaves you open to PvP
- you are allowed to partake in PvP events
- you are not allowed to raid or attack any bases, you will have a strike against you if you do
-pve tribe's can sell to PvP tribe's
- PvE is a PRIVLEGE, so if you abuse your status as a PvE Tribe admins can and will take your PvE status away.
Be respectful and if you have any issues bring it to an admin.
This is still new and rules are subject to change to best fit everyone on the server
Join us if we sound like the server for you!

G

Gabriel Walsh

Looking to be a troll I bet

A

Alphonda Baker Jr.

Gt centreemoon

M

Mya Suryan

A

Adam Victor Scheuplein

NITRADO SERVER PVP PRIM+ RAG! 50 Slot. Populated 20-30 online peek times 10-15 average none peek time.

Any Tribe with active players of at least 4 will get starter base / starter pack / starter Flyers of choice Argy or Pterandon. 1 quetz. Message VictorShep on Xbox.

See server information below:
Server- USA/CANADA Mature Server All Welcome

(Switch Session Filter of sever screen to - UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS then search server name above) make sure PRIM PLUS is selected at initial home screen.

SERVER INFO: 3x Tame, XP, Harvest. 4x weight, oxygen per-level. 3x Hatch, 6x Mature rate, 2x Mating. 6x boost (Tame, XP, Harvest) 2nd/4th Sat/month (6x for launch Nov-18/19). Tribe Shared Imprint!

Fight Night Arena. 1st and 3rd Saturday of each month 10pm eastern US Time. Tames to bring will be announced 1 hour prior. Tames can include: Raptor, Carno, Thylo, Wolves, DireBear, and yes DoDo's. Cords for Arena 22-Lat 42-Lon. Look for flags! Tournament style to the death. 1st place, 2nd place prizes 3rd place added after 10 entrant's. 1st - Ascendant 2-Mastercraft 3- Journey. No PVP during Tournament run! Strictly enforced!

A

Alexis McLeod

We've got starters in a hut on Viking Bay 3!

I'd like to invite all of the PVP players out there to come chill with us on Ataraxia!

Here's a few things about us..

-> We run a 50 Slot Nitrado!
-> We have Ragnarok, and will be adding The Island, Scorched, and Abberation next month!
-> We have ZERO raid rules!
-> Our stats are slightly boosted so you won't get burned out quickly - 3x XP/Gather, 4x Tame, 5x Mature.
-> Player Tribe Limit is 7!
-> Our admin team plays PVE! You don't have to worry about unfair admin abuse - we're here for our players!
-> We are building a House of Starters, an underwater raid/maze runner event tower, and more, both by our admins and our players!
-> We accept ALL players here! We only ask that you are aware of the few rules we've created, and that everyone is treated with respect!

We have a Discord chat and a donor page, if you'd like to help fund our server!

Hope to see you around!

R

Rhiannon Elizabeth

A

Alec Guyer

Deathangel159 PvP Ragnarok Server

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out our community. Do you want to have the best ARK experience? If so you came to the right place. This a new slightly boosted server so everything will be fresh. I will host a bunch of different events and quests and whatnot so you can win mighty rewards. This is essentially a PvP server but I want to build a great community with no trolls i don't tolerate them. We are here to have the best time possible. I will also do events based on Norse Mythology. Come check it out and feel free to ask any questions. WEEKLY EVENTS WITH PRIZES!!

To join search deathangel159 in “Join Ark” after switching to unofficial pc servers. No password during open recruitment; Join discord to obtain password after.

Server rules:

We encourage a healthy PvP environment with raids, fights, and clan wars but we expect everyone to act like mature adults.

Call out your raids or wars on Discord or Facebook, the victim has 6 hours to acknowledge it. After the 6 hours is up the attacker has up to 72 hours to attack.

NO TROLLING!!

No dino wiping: We get that killing dinos is part of the game but there is no need to kill everything, but there are no rules against it. So protect your dinos.

No main base wiping: The overall base structure should be recognizable, when it comes to crafting station try to keep them intact for easier recovery.

Don’t be toxic we all know trash talking is a part of PvP but there is a point when it goes to far.

Our rules are to be followed by everyone including admins. They are also subject to change but you will know when they do because we will take your input into consideration.

Here is our strike system:

Strike one: the wiping rules do not apply to your tribe for a month.

Strike two: Admin wipe your Dino’s.

Strike three: Admin wipes all your Dino’s and structures, admin disbands your tribe.

Ban will be given to individuals who go past strike three.

Server Settings:

In this server Dino’s have the power they are suppose to. Also building up your defense is just as important as your offence. Subject to change to help the community we are open to suggestions.

· 20 slots (For Now)

· Difficulty 1

· XP x3

· Harvest x2.5

· Taming x8

· Hatching x15

· Maturation x10

· Turret Damage x1.2

· Cave fliers allowed

· Cave damage on

For full server details, how to join discord link, check

No payment required to play but is humbly accepted.

T

Tj Mueller

Jurassic Ark Tycoon

R

Rach Marie

❗❌NOT JUST ANOTHER BOOSTED SERVER❌❗

I know you're looking to find that one PVP server you can call home, and I have an amazing solution for you

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x XP, BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING, HARVESTING
-12x TAMING
❌-8x MATURING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)

B

Britney Wollburg

Arkofthrones

K

Kayleigh Jordan

32 player slot Nitrado server

If you want real PvP with no rules this server is for you.

FULL PVP NO ORP

••No Rules••
••No Admins••

Ragnarok map

•5X H/XP
•10xT 20xB
•Crosshair enabled
•Third person enabled
•Player/Dino weight 6x
•Crop growth 5x

Drop loot quality at 1.7

*****How to Join a Nitrado server*****

On the server list page, make sure you check off “unofficial PC sessions” and then Search for Arkaeology.
Make sure the map filter at the top is set to Ragnarok

It will read as “[US] Arkaeology H/XP5x T/B10x”

Here is our FB group
If you plan to hang out, join us in the group!

We will Have Aberration upon release as well.

J

Jack Brown

Hey man
I am on a really good one rn

K

Kendra Gooch

Moderately Boosted Nitrado PVP Server w/ Weekdays “Protection” Ragnarok Server Recruiting

I'm recruiting for a good Ragnarok server. The server is currently PVP, but during the weekdays we have structure resistance highly increased, this way raiding and PvP is still a thing, but drawbacks of ORP aren’t present. Plus, it’ll actually be easier to rebuild after you get raided. It won’t be like as soon as you log in, you’re dead, which is the case with ORP. During the weekends it’s set to the default structure resistance.

There are no rules, with the exception of don't raid admins.

We don't have favourites, and I don't care if because you didn't get it your way, you're gonna leave. The server is for playing, if you wanna be all dramatic about every little thing, this may not be a good server for you. That being said, tribal banter is fine, just don't bring admins into it by saying we're picking favourites or what have you. We also don't have ridiculous admins, and no bs. It's a game, we're all here to play Ark, not play gangland monopoly.

The server rarely crashes, as we do reboots frequently to minimize that as well, this also keeps ping at a fairly low number. I'll put some more info down below.

ADMIN INFO
* Don't engage in PVP
* Don't instigate fights
* Don't get involved with fights
* Experienced
* Dino wipes when required
* Events
* Server buildings (stores, raid bases, etc)
* We’re fair, you break the rules, you get banned (or sometimes other punishment/warnings can be issued instead)

STARTER PACK -
* A level 225 breed-able argent
* Metal pick
* Metal axe

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 20x
* Harvest 6x
* Xp 4x
* Hatch 25x
* Mature 20x
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1
* wild dino Level cap 180
* No ORP
*we have structure clipping allowed (easier building)
*Structure resistance is set higher during the weeks, and default during weekends
* Turret damage 1.5x
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and are balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. I’ll put the link at the bottom of this post.
After you join the group please read the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not on the page, send me a private message. We only accept people 16 or older, or at least look the part.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom