Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Any good and balanced server?

R

Randy Mendoza

Any good and balanced server?

J

James Bird

We have no stats modified on Dino's aside from 2.5x weight. Other boosts are 4x gather 10x tame 30x maturation and 4x regular xp 20x kill xp (for leveling boss rex's)
Pretty empty right now there's 4 tribes. Canadian247

T

Tony Burb

❌❌Primitive plus pc server❌❌

Tired of the same prick tearing down your thatch hut on official? Tired of admins abusing admin codes or extremely high boosts on unofficial servers? Interested in something new, challenging, and exciting without taking away the point of the game.

Well I might have a great opportunity for you on our Roman themed pc hosted server. If you are interested click on the link below, check out the page and pinned post (rules) and you will find out how to join.

Ps I am not an admin, please do not msg me with questions as I do not have the best answers. Msg the page directly with any questions or concerns.

Pss. This is not for those who give up easily. Expect a challenge

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

James Kemp

J

Jonny D Robes

Ive got a good server slightly boosted and mostly pve, looking to populate it more to get some trading and cool mutations and boss fights and stuff, msg me for more info if u want

M

Mark Biloff

J

Jack Luke Adams

Unofficial pc sessions dARKtimesUK

C

Chris Debruyn

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Please take a minute to look through this posts
comments as well

Huge Primitive+ cluster looking for new players!!
Professional admins with long time experience.
The Island and Ragnarok is open for you to conquer in PvP, or settle down in PvE Areas to live in peace
You can freely travel between the maps!

Awesome and big community on our Facebook group and PS Community.
PvE Towns under construction and build by players for players. Economy and minor roleplay to make these places feel alive.
Join us and take part in the evolution and development of cities, economy, mini-games, events ex. like Bounty Hunter, Showdown, The Paparazzi, Dodo Championships, Arena Fights and our newspaper The Jericho Times

Read more about rules and settings on our Facebook group!

Hoping to see you,
- Denm[ARK] Clustered Kingdoms

A

AJ Rhudy

Best server I have found yet!

M

Mitchell Schunemann

LostMaschu Ark Server
Check us out on Facebook

A

Ark Lark

Yes come to izlude, you will love it

Tired of losing your dinos on official and Wildcard doesnt do a thing about it? Spending countless days raising a dinosaur only for it to glitch permanently into a rock? Too many private servers with abusive admins..are you looking for one that only has 1 admin/owner?
Well, things are about to change..Try out

Izlude 24/7

*WARNING*
Izlude 24/7 100%German is an imposter! Do not join that server.

JUST UPGRADED TO 36 SLOTS!

Nitrado Good Ping

Ragnarok Server

Rates:

-XP 2x

-Tame 3x

-Harvest 3x

-Egg Hatch 3x

-Baby Mature 3x

-Dino levels and stats like official

-Player weight slightly boosted

-Event Currency

-Advertizement Currency

-Purge Currency

-Tribe Imprinting

-MVP System

-Bounty System

-Custom Raids

-Ascendant Dinosaurs

-Starter Packs but must build a base and storage within in order to not get mugged.

-Fun events held and prizes are amazing!

-Flyers recover stamina when idle

-PvPvE Whiteflag for newcomers 3 weeks! Must send owner name of tribe and picture of white flagged structures to activate PVE.

-Purging every weekend with currency to buy weapons, items, and dinosaurs.

-Custom Quests with amazing rewards!

-Admin is not allowed to build anywhere

-Build anywhere just dont block spawns.
------------------------------------------------------

For more information Facebook LIKE

Izlude 24/7

Or PSN add Izlude_Server

and last but not least...Just PM me ^_^

-36 Slots at the moment until it overpopulates..then I will keep increasing until 70 slots.

R

Rachel Rhea

Tired of the grind with no pay off? Weather it be the server always going down, or poor admins, were prepared to take the weight off your shoulders and put the fun back into ark! With boosted stats and harvest rates x4 getting a secure base will be the least of your worries, quick resource respawn rates too! Fed up with counting down your minutes to the next care or never even being able to imprint? Not an issue here! All breeding and imprinting stats are elevated to your convenience! Making that kibble farm easily achievable for even a smaller tribe! Pissed off at drop and loot quality? Not a problem with us, we like to make sure the good shit is given where its due! All platforms are buildable on and flyers are allowed in caves. Our server is all about the freedom of fun. Best of all free starter packs for all new players. We are looking into the possibility of hold events but is pending on how the members of the server want! It's the perfect server for the in between the harshness of official and the relentless drama of most player dedicated severs.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom