J

Jamahl Michael

I have a 50 slot nitrado pvp with regular events and o.r.p. weekdays

E

Emily Christian Knight

Join the group Arkhaic Chaos!

J

Jamahl Michael

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Addison Butlin

Nitrado server: fearingparty

K

Kendall J Schenkel

War of ark pvp

M

Mitchell Wood

THIS IS A SERVER WHERE A THIRD OF THE SERVER ARE YOUR ALLIES, THE OTHER TWO THIRDS, YOUR ENEMY.

The tRust Cluster.

Brand New Cluster on both Ragnarok and The Center

Join the Facebook, check out the rules, see if it's for you.

CrossArk will be enabled as soon as it's functional we are currently hit by a bug meaning we can't be both joinable and enable the Cluster.

Prim+ Pure PvP
Max Player, Level 500 (XP is still a grind, its just to add longevity)
Tamed Dinos can gain up to 300+ levels.
NO WHALES
x5 pick up, high harvest node health.
Player stats x2
Weight x5

This is a cluster based around Ground Combat Player versus Player combat, thus most combat Dino's or Dino's that could be used to raid are untameable.

There are no flying mounts tameable.

Shoulder mounts, Horses and Dogs are the only tameable creatures as are a few other necessary tames such as bee's for prim+ items, Ovis for wool farming Etc.

The Diplocaulus is tameable as it can be used as both a scuba tank and a underwater mount.

Ships have a massive limit. X50. If you actually hit the limit i'll increase it. I love big boats and I can not lie.

Leedsichthys do not spawn.

Everyone/Every tribe who join will pledge to join either the Green, Red or Blue.

These three teams are called "tRusts" each will be made up of multiple tribes all working together under one objective.

Kill, slaughter and destroy the other two tRusts without discretion

As long as you don't raid someone in your Team I don't care how you PvP.

At your team's Obelisk you will find free Paint of your colour, you are to make your team choice obvious on armour / bases so you can easily identify enemies/ Allies. You'll also pick up your starter pack here.

Starter Pack If you register;

150 Equus
150 Hyenadon
Musket
Metal tools
50 bullets
200 BushBerries

M

Matthew Oldham

Friendly PvP server? Ha!

M

Michael Ferguson

Is there even such a thing

R

Ramon Ramirez Jr.

X7 gathering
X20 taming
X60 egg hatch speed
X20m maturation
Currency shop being updated
Events throughout week
Fishing pond
Pvpve (if you want to be pve only please announce)
No rockets/c4 to prevent base wipe! Grenades are allowed

Nitrado host

Pve weekdays pvp weekends

S

Shane Bamford

Arkutopia!

We have a nitrado server with 32 slots. Pve weekdays and all out pvp weekends. Active admins, weekly events, boosted stats, adult community. Clustering soon! Community areas, starter bird. Check out the group and pinned post for more details!

D

Dave Arcardium Irwin

TribesCollide24/7 slightly boosted your welcome anytime tribe or solo it's all good

A

Austin Lang

Come cheack out elder scrolls faction wars

K

Kayden Stratton

Nitrado hosted server- kms0123654789 24/7 ( booted)

8.0 difficulty, boosted stats across the board. Full PVP no rules. Players make the rules. Willing to adjust as people want. Flyers in caves and reduced cave damage. Platform building enabled that means old school battle quetzals!!!! Bring the whole crew and get started

D

Dalton Turner

Has three servers most people are on rag there is also island and center

R

Reinhold Leonov

EU Arkitax

J

James Diaz

Are you looking for a slightly boosted 24/7 PVP server?! Grab some buddies and join the fight!
Nitrado Ragnarok Server is up and running! This server will cluster with Abberation when the map is available!!

❌LOTS of great spots still available❌
JOIN NOW

✔STARTER PACKS(Argy,Armor,Tools)
✔WEEKLY EVENTS COMING SOON!
✔24/7 PVP SERVER

❌RATES❌
Tamming 6x
Gather 10x
XP x6
Breeding 6x

Click the link and find the pinned post for more info

A

Abbie Walters

Welcome to Ark Battle 661

We are a ark PVP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 20 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapjera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new starters this will be 1 week PVE so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing, we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine to search for items. In addition to all of that we willl be hosting and winners will be rewarded with non native dinos.

We are looking for muture adults to help our community grow so 16+ if you aren't 16+ you will not get on the server.

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 4x
loot drops 4x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Admins play as normal.
Join facebook page for server password

K

Kevin Pagett

Thegamingboys94. New slightly boosted rag servers. Tons of space to build... friendly people unless you start something.

D

Duke Ashley

HARDCORE RAIDERS PVP

Player stats are boosted as follows:
Oxygen and weight are infinite
Fortitude and stamina is boosted by 50 point per level up
All other stats are boosted 2.25x above official to create well rounded players without be to OP.

Dino stats are as follows:
Weight is infinite
Stamina is boosted 5x
Other stats are boosted boosted 2.25x official

Breeding is heavily boosted to allow quick egg mating, hatching, and raising

Harvesting is also boosted, stone pick up is 28.
Metal is boosted an additional 4x to allow easy gathering without needed to farm the two good spawn locations

Turret damaged is boosted 2x

Drops are also boosted so you can actually get good gear from them

This server is designed to allow quick metal base build up and defense. This server is to be a heavy raiding server so I want people to be able to recover quickly and be able to go get their stuff back!

Right now I am trying to populate the server and once I have done that then I will start creating dummy bases filled with loot for players to try and raid. That will be the only admin power that I will use.

Please check the server out and if you like it then share it with others!

This is a Nitrado server and the server name is HARDCORE RAIDERS

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom