R

Rupert Kitchens

Any fresh mild boosted pvp servers with orp and custom drops

R

Richard Te Naera Marsters

Not fresh but with auto decay on there isn't loads of builds all over our maps

J

Jimenez C Jacob

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Becky Jones

King Of Kings

Stats:
HPx10
Staminax5
Oxygenx5
Foodx5
Waterx5
Weightx50
Melee Damagex2
Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Cool Admins!
*Store with Abb Dinos! Raid Insurance Packages! (See our notes for information about The Store, Ask about Packages!)
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within that time period.
*No Offline Raiding unless it's The Purge! (ORP is on but it is turned off for The Purge each month within that time you will be able to make alliances with other tribes after The Purge has ended the ORP will be turned back on.)
*NO base wiping UNLESS it's The Purge!!!!!
*You must TRY to leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base) (Unless it's The Purge).
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*Don't raid anything that belongs to the admins.
*NO building by the arenas, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*2 Community Fishing Spots! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base BUT if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with a structure, that you're not using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*There Will Be Either A Monthly Event!!!!!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a chill, fun, healthy, competitive environment!
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass!
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219), if you need help, have more questions or you want a starter (metal tools, a 1,000 narcotics & a 150 griffin).

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

L

Luke Morgan

R

Rikki Elizabeth McCurdy

L

Liam Hopwood

Everything you're asking for. D2K - No Rules/Custom Drops/Boosted
Fresh Wiped 4th March 2018.
Over 700 members on facebook page.

Maps:
Ragnarok 70 Slot.
Aberration 20 Slot high structure decompose taming server.

Stats:
5x XP
10x Gathering
25x Taming
25x Maturation

Features:
Level 210 Wild Dino’s.
Level 131 Players.
Custom Drops.
8,000 Engram Points.
Auto Tek Unlocks at Levels 100, 115 and 130.

Rules:
No building in Ice, Lava and Puzzle cave.
No Obelisk Blocking.

Z

Zach Davis

B

Bogard FaReal

Want to tame aberration dinos and glide around the map without being clustered with aberration??? YES, my aberration engrams ARE CRAFTABLE no drops needed only level requirements Come be apart of a new, growing Ragnarok community where you will get an official server play style with a boost where it matters! Have the dlc? Good we are clustered with Aberration also.

Come Join
"WARLORDS ABERRATION ON RAG" or "WARLORDS 24/7 ABERRATION CLUSTER"
servers and have...

-122 Max Level Player
-150+Dino Lvl
-2xStam
-2xOxygen
-5xWeight
-2xFortitude
-8xEXP
-6xHarvest
-8xTaming
-0.7xMating
-20xHatching
-80×Maturation
-Baby Food Consumption Slightly Raised
-100% Imprinting
-10xRecipe Multiplier
-2xRecipe Effectiveness
-2xDrops
-2xFishing
-3xCrop Grow
-Turret Limit Raised
-30k Structure Limit
-300 Dino limit
-OfflineRaidProtection
Monday-Thursday
-Arena Battles With Prizes
-Boss Battles

Wanna Raid But Not Sure Who To Hit??? Raiding The Admin Will NEVER be punished And ANY/ALL Loot Received Is All Yours!!! Think You Got What It Takes To Hit an Admin???

Plus Mini Raid Basses With Tek And More Inside

Get Starter Packs:
Full Metal Gear, A Grinding Tame (ank ect), A Quetz and A Small Carnivore (Saber/DireWolf/Caro etc.

It Is A 35 Slot Server On Rag & 20 Slot On Aberration But I Will Glady Bump It Once Population Grows. Really Want This Server To Be About The Players So Any Ideas To Better The Community Are ALWAYS Accepted/Appreciated. Hope To See Ya There N Happy Arkin ✌

J

Jessics Sumers

Search troll heaven (Xbox one) very Fast taming, and very fast breeding, 10x harvest. A fresh server.

Started up this week

Drops are 3.2.

If you join and I'm online I may give you a starter off a wyvern to get u about

No alpha tribe atm, come on and build to fight off the trolls in ark.

N

Nathan Spencer

Hello and Welcome to our Vanilla Server.

32 slot Nitrado
Balanced server with no god stats so you will need to work but balanced enough so it is not a grind (we have jobs and families)

ORP on Mon to Friday PVP weekends.

No admin abuse, no starter packs, no spawning in lost tames. Admin are playing as players and don’t want to run round the server with Kleenex tissues.

Fair Play rules apply i.e. Don’t troll, let noobs get settled, don’t wipe tribes, don’t kill passive tames and only take what you need.

PM GamerTag and Tribe name to Jamie Sterry to receive password

A

Antonio Louis Faria

Join rastas ark server 24/7 no pvp no admin only rules are no blockin caves/artifacts/ cluster server custom drops we have a group here on facebook as well as a site

20x taming

12xharvest

50xmaturing

3x xp multiplier

B

Brady Wille

A

Aaron Firmingham

Z

Zach Campbell

Our center server is only a few days old!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom