Contact advertising [email protected]

Any fishing tips?? I almost like the fishing more than the golf lol? And can you get...

B

Brantley Lashley

Any fishing tips?? I almost like the fishing more than the golf lol? And can you get better rods or bait?? And how

J

Jeremy Boyer

u have to level up and beat the fishing guy again to get the better baits

J

Jeremy Boyer

other than the better baits there isnt any tips to fishing it just takes time and practice to catch all the fish u can catch any of the fish in an area in any spot in that area so trying to land "near the rocks" or "in the weeds" doesnt matter

B

Brantley Lashley

And sorry for the many questions but how do customize your clubs and what’s a s ticket and should I buy them and a turf war warp medal? Jeremy Boyer and Ian Webb

B

Brantley Lashley

And any other tips or videos that can help me when trying to learn this great game

J

Jeremy Boyer

when u get to rank7 in golf u will get access to custom clubs and get a free set of clubs to customize. s tickets are the way to upgrade the custom clubs using real money if u dont wanna spend money u can collect gems to upgrade the clubs instead

J

Jeremy Boyer

b4 u upgrade your custom clubs read up on how to get the best stats for your clubs so u dont waste gems and/or money this group has links to videos and pages that have all the info for upgrading the clubs the best way possible and make sure u have a flash drive to save your data on b4 u start upgrading so u can reload your data and start over if u dont like the results u get from upgrading

B

Brantley Lashley

Do anybody have a Manuel on how to do all these special shots and when and where are the best time and place to do them lol Jeremy Boyer Ian Webb

J

Jeremy Boyer

the shots are done using up,down,left and right while taking the shot super topspin is hold down while setting power the hold up while setting impact super backspin is the opposite. super sidespin is the same just use left and right the direction u want to curve the ball u hold for the impact

J

Jeremy Boyer

use topspin when u want the ball to roll use backspin when u want it to stop use the curve when u need to get around an obstacle or counter wind. topspin shots are less affected by the wind and backspin shots are more affected by the wind

J

Jeremy Boyer

u can also do these shots on a diagonal to get some sidespin along with either topspin or backspin but both effects are lessened than if u would do a single type

J

Jeremy Boyer

if u hit perfect impact on a backspin shot that isnt a drive the ball will stop and burn the ground and come backwards.if u hit the pin with perfect impact shot u will get a special shot ,topsin will do a rising shot, backspin will do a homing shot and sidespin will do a spiral shot

J

Joseph Figueroa

On fishing, I tried waiting half a second after feeling bites. You reel in too quickly the bite is “weak”, wait a little longer it’s just a “bite” and another half second later it’s a “good bite”. But wait too long the fish ended up stealing your bait.

R

Robert Arrowsmith

Still need to beat that guy on level 7 to get the better bite

B

Brantley Lashley

Thank you so much everybody Jeremy Boyer Ian Webb Joseph Figueroa and finally Robert Arrowsmith.. for the tips and advice.. I really appreciate it..

J

Jeremy Boyer

np

J

Jeremy Boyer

but u will need special clubs with power leveled up pretty high to b able to reach the pin in 1 shot but once u have that its just a matter of aim and patience till u get em

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom