We are also clustered with a scorched earth server

G

Gavin Manson

E

Emily Christian Knight

Arkhaic Chaos :)

C

Ciaran Collins

ZERO Admin Abuse 3 server cluster paid for until way into the new year, full details are available on our Facebook. Thank you.

Fishing and drops are set to 10 also

Sanchez

D

Dakota Lee

L

Lee Charlton

Welcome to Aavalon Island
PVP server Nitrado

No ADMINS (Admin used to ban rule breaks)

MAP: Ragnarok

ONLY RULES (proof must be given with any rule break)

ORP is on

1.any passive dinos you don’t want killing keep in a passive pen away from your base. These can however be knocked out.

2.NO building in boss/ artifact caves

Wiping is frowned upon but it is boosted so please don’t cry.

Any break in rules with proof will be discussed amongst the 4 owners of the server. This will result in a permanent ban or rule breaking tribe having to replace tames/items. HOSTS DECISION IS FINAL!

STATS
Exp-15x
Harvesting-15x
Taming- 20x
Hatch rate-10x
Mature rate-20x

Player stats
Food and water drain- 0.25x
Weight- infinite
Mele-5x
Health-5x
Speed-5x
Fortitude-10x
Oxygen-5x

Dino stats
Weight- infinite
Speed- 5x
Mele- 2x
Health- 1.5x

Other stats
Structures are 2x more resistant
Crops growth 5x
Loot quality 2.5x

J

Jeffrey Elmore

SEEKING SEASONED PVP TRIBES

Rag/Island cluster with future expansions (including aberration)

Server built in favor of defending to force more tactical raiding!!

Typically between 10-35 players on 24/7 - NO RULES PvP* - Limited Admin Store with BBS economy

SERVER STATS

5x rates across the board!
Player and Dino stats are ALL OFFICIAL
*Slight boost to Weight
.5 Structure Damage
.2 Egg Lay Interval
x5 Turret Damage
Drops and Fishing yield x5 loot!
x3 Crop Growth
Turret Platform Placement enabled

*Exception: No attacking admins, No crying about PvP interactions!!

Island/Rag cluster, expansions planned.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Ted Leighty

Dinotopia is a good one it's not heavily populated right now but I is still fun to play on

T

Thor Walker

G

Glenn Taylor

Action (muthafuckin) Jackson!

Are you tired of trolls and admin abuse on your current player dedicated/Nitrado server? Then this definitely isn't the server for you! We are looking for ruthless, savage, insiding cutthroat sons of bitches to populate this gem of a server. Wanna kill passive tames? Wanna destroy the straw houses of beach noobs and drink their salty tears? Wanna raid the admins and don't mind having a Broodmother dropped on your base in return? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then we want YOU! Look for US Action Jackson under the unofficial PC search filter and get your murder on today!

Server info:

Action Jackson

32 slot Ragnarock and Island cluster. Will add Aberration on release.

3 admins. 1 is a real life female!

Facebook group:

Stats are as follows:

Player XP: Pretty high
Player health: Decent
Player melee: Decent as fuck
Harvest: High as shit
Dino stats: Get rekt
Taming: Fucking quick
Maturation: Even fucking quicker
Imprinting: Fuck yeah
Mating interval: Fuck all day long
Food drain: No time for eating while murdering
Water drain: Real men drink whiskey, not water
Flyer speed: Fast as fuck
Plant maturation: Grow that weed
Cave damage: Captain fucking caveman
Cave flying: Abso-fuckin-lutely
Structure clipping: Build shit anywhere
Offline protection: Fuck no! Have you read this?!

Increased structure limit.
Increased platform saddle structures.
Increased pain, savagery, and fuckery.

Throw some turrets on a toaster Quetzal and go bathe in the blood of your enemies. Or your friends. Fuck, I don't care. Kill em all. This is war.

Did I mention there will be a wild Broodmother and Manticore roaming the map at all times? I hope I did. Because there will be.

There is literally one rule here:

NO CRYING. ANYTHING GOES.

In the spirit of fairness, admins will not raid you all willy nilly with a spawned in level 14,000 Parasaur. If you make an attempt on the admins base however, they are free to merc the shit outta you with impunity. Get some.

I want people to build up, but if you're the type to build a stone mansion on the beach instead of building a hidden stronghold to grind something magnificent, and the type that cries when it gets ravaged, I want you to die and get hit by a train, (in that order) and this server probably isn't for you. Get some crayons, and try to stay in the lines of your My Little Pony coloring book.

If you cry to me about your passive phiomia getting piked in the face, I will spawn in a pack of Manticore to shit all over you. Facebook group going up soon, so feel free to send me stat tweak suggestions so I can tell you to rent your own server and play a nice game of hide and go fuck yourself. I spend most of my time at work, the bar, and on official, but I have 3 admins in game to help with your murdering needs.

Happy hunting!

P

Patrick Gleason

Ragnarok/Island/Abberation Cluster

Remember what it was like to spawn into Ark for the first time? Well with max character levels at 150, and wild dino max levels at 300, our server feels like the beginning all over again. Things are a bit more difficult than most other servers, but the challenge makes it fun!

3x XP
5x Harvest
6x Taming
10x Egg Hatching
3x Mating
20x Maturation

We promote raiding during the weekend, but during the week Offline Raid Protection is on.

We have an elected council to help with important decisions like server settings and stats, punishments for wrong doings in the community, and game night events!

We have an economy that is thriving on Berry Bush Seeds (Bbs) with a complete price list and stores on all cluster servers. Aerial supply drops have Bbs and resources only.

Weekly salary, lottery, and events allow for other sources of Bbs revenue for tribes.

Very active and friendly admins.

The Island just started up on Friday. Come claim your spot before it files up!

Please join the Facebook group for more info and read the pinned post for the rules.

R

Rachel Elizabeth

A UNIQUE PVP SERVER WITH A LOVELY COMMUNITY, most folks say "finally a server with decent rates and an active community you can call family"

⚔ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules. RAG/CENTER⚔

We now offer a CENTER map that is clustered with our main RAGNAROK map!

If you're sick of overboosted servers with admins that don't give a DAMN about their people; then join us at POiSE PVP 24/7 because you won't be disappointed!

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN INTERFERANCE
-BOOSTED DROPS
❌-8.5x XP, HARVESTING, MATURING
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING
-12x TAMING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE (SHOP, ARENAS, NEW MAZE, RAIDABLE BASES PUT UP BY ADMINS WITH AMAZING LOOT, CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAYS)
-OFFLINE RAIDING ALLOWED (NO RAIDING TRIBES WITH LITTLE TO NO DEFENSE)
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message myself or BLaZE (MOB ICRaSH) personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

Were very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthlingRach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 x10 - NO rules! BOOSTED Drops'

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach
MOB ICRaSH

J

Jacob June

Are you tired of laggy dedicated servers?

Join 1 of our servers to start your adventure

ArkCanada BOOSTED RAG
ArkCanada BOOSTED ISL
ArkCanada BOOSTED CEN
ArkCanada BOOSTED Scorch

Servers are clustered together to allow transfer from Ragnarok to Island.

Rules are simple there are no rules.

Admins are only here to hand out starters, host events and do dino wipes.

24/7 PvP.

Xp - x5
Taming - x15
Harvesting - x8
Mature - x45
Hatch speed - x30

Infinite weight
Oxygen -x10

To join the Nitrado servers you must change the session filter to "unofficial PC sessions" then search for the server you'd like to join. Be sure to change the mode filter and map filter.

A

Alec Guyer

Deathangel159 PvP Ragnarok Server

Hello and thank you for taking the time to check out our community. Do you want to have the best ARK experience? If so you came to the right place. This a new slightly boosted server so everything will be fresh. I will host a bunch of different events and quests and whatnot so you can win mighty rewards. This is essentially a PvP server but I want to build a great community with no trolls i don't tolerate them. We are here to have the best time possible. I will also do events based on Norse Mythology. Come check it out and feel free to ask any questions. WEEKLY EVENTS WITH PRIZES!!

To join search deathangel159 in “Join Ark” after switching to unofficial pc servers. No password during open recruitment; Join discord to obtain password after.

Server rules:

We encourage a healthy PvP environment with raids, fights, and clan wars but we expect everyone to act like mature adults.

Call out your raids or wars on Discord or Facebook, the victim has 6 hours to acknowledge it. After the 6 hours is up the attacker has up to 72 hours to attack.

NO TROLLING!!

No dino wiping: We get that killing dinos is part of the game but there is no need to kill everything, but there are no rules against it. So protect your dinos.

No main base wiping: The overall base structure should be recognizable, when it comes to crafting station try to keep them intact for easier recovery.

Don’t be toxic we all know trash talking is a part of PvP but there is a point when it goes to far.

Our rules are to be followed by everyone including admins. They are also subject to change but you will know when they do because we will take your input into consideration.

Here is our strike system:

Strike one: the wiping rules do not apply to your tribe for a month.

Strike two: Admin wipe your Dino’s.

Strike three: Admin wipes all your Dino’s and structures, admin disbands your tribe.

Ban will be given to individuals who go past strike three.

Server Settings:

In this server Dino’s have the power they are suppose to. Also building up your defense is just as important as your offence. Subject to change to help the community we are open to suggestions.

· 20 slots (For Now)

· Difficulty 1

· XP x3

· Harvest x2.5

· Taming x8

· Hatching x15

· Maturation x10

· Turret Damage x1.2

· Cave fliers allowed

· Cave damage on

For full server details, how to join discord link, check

No payment required to play but is humbly accepted.

B

Brandon Groothuesheidkamp

Psycho's Ark is definelty one to consider

B

Bobby Mahaffey

Pmed

J

James Phelps

TimeofL0rdsArk infinite weight/ oxygen lvl cap 300 Dino’s 300+ all engrams are able to be unlocked. Join the Facebook group TimeofL0rdsArk.

T

Tyler Miller

We welcome you to join our community and enjoy what our server has to offer. Join under PC hosted server and search for Chronic ARK. Our server is boosted and the stats are as follows:
Taming x6
Egg Hatch & Maturing x50
Imprint x10
Mating Interval & Crop Growth x3
XP x10
Weight & Fortitude x5
Everything else is official so guns matter.
2x Weekend

D

Daniel Clark

FOREVER LIVE BURGERKING

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom