Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Any 1 want to raid a tribe on 356 rag server let me know.

D

David James Wood

Any 1 want to raid a tribe on 356 rag server let me know.

I

Isaac Stavnes

Idk is it raidable with a pike and longneck

J

Jon Barrese

Is the tribes of the Lost Boys

D

David James Wood

A

Aaron Michael

Good luck

P

Phillip Dunbar

What up

S

Sam Puna

Sign me up

L

Luke Carpenter

Make sure to tell people you were a insider that got kicked and now your pissed.

M

Marcus Mårtensson

Anyone wanna see him fail the raid attempt, lemme know

C

Cody Vaughn

What's the reasoning??

F

Franklin Stroble

Lmao. Too weak to hit us yourself eh woody? How bout we come to your server instead

D

David James Wood

Lmao insided a mega tribe

L

Luke Carpenter

Hey there the salty cunt is.

A

Aaron Michael

If you insided an now your pissed because you got booted for being a snake. Lol gtfo I hope they imprison every character you make

D

David James Wood

Not salty I think it's so funny

L

Luke Carpenter

Funny is how you say you aren't even playing anymore for about 2 weeks now? Yet you are still sitting here trying to get people to hit the server because you got some meat curtains between your legs and are to scared to come back yourslef

P

Paul Wyllie

Fact is guys yes a mega tribe did want us, not for reasons they said and fair enough kicking us to save the server being raided. The only thing that's harsh is not giving us the tames. Some of those tames we're paid for so no reason why you couldn't of gave us them and that's done amicably. Yes it looks like bitching and not for a second thinking you give a shit people trying to raid you. Fact is paying someone to wipe you would atleast put a smile on our faces. Games all about winning and losing.
Ballzy31
Martinv93
Turdburlger
Aztec
Bubbles
See you soon and happy gaming.

D

David James Wood

D

David James Wood

L

Luke Carpenter

You were going to get your tames back. We told you that you were going to get them back just not int he time that you wanted. Then you start popping that dick holster of yours off making threats and thats why you didnt get them back. Wyllie you aren't hard bud. Your scared ass never left base anyways. To busy blowing the wood brothers to stay safe

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom