Contact advertising [email protected]

And they are like "HANZO CHANGE, HANZO YOU SUCK, WE LOSE BECAUSE OF HANZO". I think...

T

Teodor Pal

And they are like "HANZO CHANGE, HANZO YOU SUCK, WE LOSE BECAUSE OF HANZO". I think that with no other hero, I could have clutched that.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for better quality.

M

Maddi Bradford

The minute I play a game and the team start bashing on the Widow or Hanzo to change, I tell them to shut up.
Obviously everyone that sees someone choose Hanzo or Widow in their team feels a little nervous that the person is throwing or not very good, but it frustrates me that they’re automatically never given a chance.
Sorry they were lame about your pick, man.

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Toxic people are unbearable. I'd prefer a losing team that isn't making the game horrible. Though cutting off chat makes it way better sometimes.

N

Nadia Asani

If you're good at a character then play whoever you want. People just get tilted if you don't follow in the pro players footsteps or if it isn't meta

A

Alexander Deters

Yeah but you could be symmetra and be shield generating or teleporting and microwaving the fuck out of people and winning the game

T

Trevor Ortlieb

Great work, but also move the face cam to a corner so it's not blocking so much of the screen lol

R

Radon Emptage

..it got gay at the end....

J

Jack Allen

The guy was bronze in all categories on a team of healers and tanks playing in a low SR bracket, he was doing terribly until a lucky play at the very end of the match.

G

Gabriel Mermella

Only trash teams dont target sym lol.

S

Santiago Jara

Spamzo lul

E

Eduardo Gonzalez

K

Kuroko Kurokocchii

Rouven Danii

J

Jesse Dirksen

bronze damage hanzo?

S

Steven Christensen

As long as theres at least one tank w a shield and a healer idc till after we lose lol

K

Kachidoki San

I need that kind of hanzo

B

Brian Rubalcava

Sorry but all I see is a lot of final blows with wild shots, it’s like you’re spraying and praying with a bow. A lot of lucky shots until the very end. I can give you props for the very end and holding that point but everything before that was kind of sloppy. But once again you came back in the last few seconds and clutched it out so I’ll give you that, good job man

J

Jake Vasquez

You did a phenomenal job!

W

Wyndsor Tan

You barely did any work and got lucky with final hits and ur ult

T

Teodor Pal

It is funny how many of you say I got lucky. It is not lucky, this is how I play hanzo every game, I HEADSHOT people. follow twitch.tv/itsteodor and you'll see

A

Alex Vincent

Look, Hanzo's a perfectly fine pick, but I hate it when people say stuff like "I couldn't have clutched it out with any other hero", because A. yeah you could have, and B. there's always a more stable pick, one that if you had played, you wouldn't have needed to clutch anything out.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom