Contact advertising [email protected]

Am i the only one whose getting hard off of all these mercy tears!

K

Ken Neth

Am i the only one whose getting hard off of all these mercy tears!

A

Ahmed Abbas

Yeah

A

Angela Stevens

Mhm ~

K

Kimmy Truong

she still has the best heal in the game though. People just rez in unfortunate situations and then die :( rip those mercy mains.

K

Ken Neth

These mercy fly into the middle of 4 people and try to res!! I LOVE IT!

M

Marcel Täger

well i aint gonna rez anybody unless i am guarded^^ more time to use her pistol to do the teams job^^

G

Gabriel Gaspar

Unfortunately she is out of the meta... again

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Probably

A

Abril Digón

All I keep hearing is DPS mains beating their dicks ultra hard because shes getting nerfd because they dont know how to flank. Its pretty funny tho

M

Marcel Täger

yeah, kids nowadays dont know how to shoot down a flying mercy^^ while i experienced good players who quickly adjusted to mercy 2.0 and didnt complain the shit out of it and just shot me down xD it aint harder then it was before, its just a bit more of a moving target xD

K

Krystal Stephens

Yup, you're the only one

T

Tempest Rogers

I am too lol

K

Ken Neth

The game as a whole will become more skillfull because of it last night in 3350-34xx Queing I've seen a more diverse healing comp then I've seen in months! There were lucios and Ana's it was a beautiful thing getting my ass shot with a power up and we speed boosted into battle! Be gone Mercy

M

Matthew Moeller

Just don't res someone who dives in by themselves. If you do make sure you can flight out immediately. People complaining are just looking for easy wins with flavor of the month.

H

Hannah McCotter

Pretty weird thing to get hard over

A

Alexander Sigmus

If they bring Mercy's old stuff back, bring the blue balls back too. Just to see how the community reacts

J

Jack Galea

You are

A

Aubrey Byrd

One shot; one kill a rez-animated Mercy. Oui, oui, that's for me.

N

Nico Lindblom-Miss

I mean, it’s sort of to your disadvantage if your mercy can’t Rez people with the additional cast time.

L

Luke Strong

You aren’t

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom