Contact advertising [email protected]

Alrighty I need something explained to me... so I recently bought 100 lootboxes (yes I...

M

Michael Haupt

Alrighty I need something explained to me... so I recently bought 100 lootboxes (yes I know spent money on the game)
Didn’t get one new skin from the lootboxes.. not 1? Why are the drop rates for the new legendarys super low?
And the play of the games? I am not one who has to get play of the game all the time but it seems like if there is a Junkrat or a bastion in lobbies even if they only get one kill or assist they get play?
Why add new highlights if they will never get seen?

L

Lara Wegenaer

Because they are normal skins and not event skins

The highlights show the most valuable play.
That’s why a rez for a soldier that ults then can be a Highlight

J

Jane Caldwell

As a Junkrat main, I have had quad kills only to see a Genji get potg for a double kill and emote.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Play of the game is based on a fire.
Ironically, a soldier getting a 5-man kill off point is worth less fire than a Torbjorn killing 3 people onpoint because it also give OBJECTIF DEFENSE fire

K

Kieren Forgan

That's nothing. I got a solo team kill only for it to go to the enemy reaper for 1 kill and 2 assists

E

Evelyn Fazzingo

Michael, Just saying, You shouldn't of spent money on these boxes because Year of the Dog is coming up soon while everything from Blizzard World's Patch is permanent....As for why you didn't get anything, Did you buy the Loot boxes the same day or Days after the Patch update, or did you buy them before and save them? Boxes that you've bought and or earned before the Blizzard World patch wouldn't have any of the new updated stuff because it's already determined what you will have a probable chance of getting, once the loot box was acquired. Another reason why you possibly didn't get them as fast is because, like I said prior, they're permanent skins, not event based, that and your Hero Gallery is probably really small. They already did a Loot Box drop rate fix, which actually made things worse because it causes people's Hero Gallery to fill up quicker than before, thus increasing dupes. As for the High light intro, Yes there may be a lot of bastion or junkrats now, But over time, You won't see as many. They added more highlight intros for that cause. It's just more stuff for the community....Nothing wrong about adding more....

J

Jane Caldwell

I rely on dups in a way to save up for these events. I get a lot since my gallery is pretty full. I grind off event times, buy during events if I haven't ground enough to save up the credits

C

Chris Takanashi

They’re only 1000 so you should be able to buy them.

R

Raimone Gresham

It’s because the drop rates weren’t updated. Blizzard said they were going to change this, but they recently admitted it didn’t come with this patch.

D

Dave McFly

Like, i dont wanna sound cocky or offend u but i main tanks and supports and i get alot of potgs with Champs like Roadie, Rhein, D.Va, Moira and Lucio with Champs like Bastion or Junkrat on both my and the Enemies Team

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom