Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Alrighty everyone, looking for some advice. I FINALLY got a Switch a couple weeks ago...

L

Leo Gipson

Alrighty everyone, looking for some advice. I FINALLY got a Switch a couple weeks ago for my birthday, along with Zelda BoTW and The Binding Of Issac Afterbirth +. I'm still pushing through Zelda (have about 30 hours in) and have be loving Afterbirth +, and have enjoyed some of the eShop games I've picked up so far (Snipperclips and Bulb Boy)... But I'm finding myself having a major platformer itch lately. I've been looking at either Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove (I've played the original, but neither of the other games) or Shantae: Half-Genie Hero to supplement my Zelda playtime with until Splatoon 2 comes out. Which would you suggest?

Oh, and I do plan on getting Cave Story +, but am waiting to pick up the physical copy.

Thanks in advance!

M

Marc DiCianni

Mighty Gunvolt would be my personal suggestion for platformer

M

Marc DiCianni

Cave story+ physical is out, btw. Not sure if you are just waiting for stock to come around

D

Dustin Peña

Shantae

S

Spencer Miller

Shantae is a shorter game than what shovel knight will give you since I think there are 3 expansions?

J

Jason Primw

Shovel Knight is a great action platformer and is a fun game to play on the go. Mighty Gunvolt is really good too!

K

Kevin Puricelli

See if you can get cave story + used. It's a fun game, but I feel it's a lil too short for the $30 price tag.

J

Johnathon Mendez

shantae gets my vote! A great installment in a great series

L

Lee Tea

I see no mention of Blaster Master Zero? This game is great, and if you get it now, you can get the Shantae character DLC for free. Plus, the Shovel Knight DLC for it is due out next month. :)

K

Kevin Puricelli

Gonner has great value. Tough game, but pretty fun.

S

Sharn Benn

Have a look at OceanHorn.
I find it's really similar to Zelda WindWaker. Takes about 30-40hrs to play thru unless you rush and it's only $16 here in Oz and about $10USD. Cheap as.
I also got hooked on Shantae.

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Wonder boy: the dragons trap.

J

Jordan Vgcollector

Shovel Knight is far away the best platformer for the Switch right now, it's really no contest at all.

J

Jay Bazely

Wonderboy 3 is also a platformer/RPG.

S

Sultan Abdulaziz

Blaster Master Zero

D

Dennis Davenport

Master Blaster Zero and if you hurry you can still get free dlc

J

Jimmy McKee

either is fine
Plus you could look in the ACA NEOGEO catalogue
If you want my suggestion for what ACA NEOGEO games to get, I say these titles: Magical Drop 2, Last Resort, Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2, Metal Slug 3, Waku Waku 7 and King of Fighters '99

J

Jimmy McKee

as for games in general, I suggest these games: ARMS, Puyopuyo Tetris, Namco Museum (releasing July 28th), VOEZ, Kamiko, Levels+: Addictive Puzzle Game and NBA Playgrounds

S

Scott Smith

Mighty gunvolt if you want a MegaMan experience, shovel Knight for Castlevania

C

Christian Otero Vazquez

Ive been playing platformers for a long time. Mighty Gunvolt Burst , Cave Story+, Shantae, Shovel Knight TT, Blaster Master Zero and WonderBoy are all good games.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom