Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One ALPHA APE--- What could go wrong. Well..... me and our tribe of 3 joined a friend to...

K

Keath Armstrong

ALPHA APE--- What could go wrong.

Well..... me and our tribe of 3 joined a friend to run alpha ape with n alliance of his. So instantly ape is coming down no set up time.

Then alliance guy gets killed before he gets on any mount leaving all his rexs on passive this drops us instantly to 8 rexs in a cluster fuck of rexs that are not moving just getting in the way.

Our friend we joined gets wiped out from the pig but mount its self didnt die (yet)

So 3 players remain which is our tribe 4 rexs die and we battle like troopers all the rexs doing nothing aren't touched we're at deaths door and with one final blow we rush that fucker and literally just killed it my rex its self had 600 health left..

So in short we 8 rex'd with 3 players alpha ape video coming of final part lol

T

Timothy Riddle

I tried the alpha ape last night with an alliance tribe, I brought 10 rexes, they brought 9 and a yuty, we load in, were all able to mount up and we move forward, we start fighting the ape, next thing it kicks us all back to the center... The only choice we have is to spawn on the center... No gear... No rexes... Artifacts and trophies gone... Such a fuck up... I've never been Arked so hard! It was a very expensive night...

J

James Minto

Niceeeeee lol

K

Keath Armstrong

We haven't done ape since that massive fuck up in legacy update we literally ran it after that update an we were wipped lost everything this is 1st time we bothered since this was on new servers to:)

Was intense

J

James Minto

We are building up to it lol

K

Keath Armstrong

Good luck if we pulled it off after that then you should be good.

We run alph manti on se. Alph brood wasnt bad .. alph ape was a fuck up but we done it so sure you'd be fine

Alph dragon for us next

Worst is last lol

M

Mark Wilson

Alpha dragon is all a need to beat only ever lost 1 boss fight so far on the new servers

K

Keath Armstrong

We haven't lost 1 yet but dam close there lol

Ita inevitable though nobody get 100% clean streak this is ark after all lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom