Contact advertising [email protected]

Agree or disagree, There is nothing wrong with an adult playing any kind of video...

J

Joshua Clark

Agree or disagree, There is nothing wrong with an adult playing any kind of video games. Ran into a "troll" post in another group. Some person named Andy Troumbly saying in his post pretty much that it's not right for adults to play video games. The particular game system mentioned in his post, A Nintendo 3DS!

C

Chris McAtamney

I'm 42 and will always be playing video games!

R

Ryan Raymond Coleman

Video games are fun by yourself and if you have friends that play, more fun!!

J

Joshua Clark

Hey, I'm 34 and I have been playing video games starting with the Atari 2600! I first started playing video games in the mid to late 90's

J

Jason Murphy Sr.

I'm 41 and been gaming since the Atari and I'm going to continue the game until I die.

P

Pita Att

I'm 44 i have a 3ds so whatever his opinion means nothing to me.

C

Chris Hale

35 and I have a man cave filled with games

P

Peter Elvis Ankar

38 years old and I've been gaming since I was about 4 or 5 and I'll never stop gaming. Anyone who trolls me, I block.

A

Adrienne Elfrink

36 and don't plan to stop

R

Rob Fleming

Gotta let a troll be a troll

J

Jacques-Christian Vermeulen

Been gaming since Atari days, 43 now and not stopping any time soon. Slowing down yes (commitments, etc), but stopping? Nope.

D

David Culp

Im 48, I have a 3DS that I play on a regular basis. However, I will admit I do not play it in public.

S

Stuart Warnock

Nicely said, Jacques-Christian Vermeulen. I am 37 and while I may not have as much time to play as I used to, I do not plan on stopping either. I will eventually get all 900 of those Korok seeds. Lol

P

Phillip Antoine Jones

So why are we playing mind to some strange kid?

C

Camron Graziano

True story: When I was a teenager :( great way to start a story I guess. I was in my local Wal-Mart looking at the last of the N64 and PS1. I spot these two Grandmothers lookin at games. I think "I wonder if they are lost? Or looking for a presant?" So I get closer to offer a hand. However as I get closer I can start to hear the converstation they are having. Guess what? They were talking about what ones they already played and what they thought looked of interest. I was blown away. I thought "I hope I'm still gaming when I'm that old." :D

C

Camron Graziano

Also non Nintendo I'm a 31 year old male. And this is my newest games console :D

C

Chris Pavlicic

Agree, I am almost 30 and I still play video games.

C

Camron Graziano

This is actually pretty dumb to say imo. We all grew up playing games and now we are the adults who make the rules...remember ;)

J

Jennifer Wells Horne

My children and husband have always wanted me to play with them. I didn’t give in until about a year ago and now I will not give it up. I’m 48.

I

Israel Hernandez

We are free to do as we please. On our own time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom