Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch After seeing people’s consoles freeze on the switch logo after the 5.0 update I kinda...

C

Clinton Edwards

After seeing people’s consoles freeze on the switch logo after the 5.0 update I kinda am a little scared to restart my console, I’ve already updated with no issues but I’m having doubts about powering my console off or letting it die.

J

James Sims

I used mine earlier and its been working fine

J

Jake Steele

If you updated the console already it should have auto-restarted after the update, at least mine did. No issues with my Switch and firmware 5.0.

A

Anthony Vaccarella

Mine is fine, i am streaming Hulu :)

D

Daniel Straker

It will be updates happening when the machine is low and cutting out during the process is my guess as to why systems are bricking

D

Douglas Henry Grayson

You can stream Now!?

J

John Gomes

Hulu? I'm guessing USA only. Also mine is fine just did a few resets and powering off to make sure.

J

J.D. Hall

Mines working fine, i shut mine off after every use

J

Jermaul W

Dont be scared. If its running it will keep running

R

R.a. Adams

Mines been in sleep mode since I bought it. Guess that’s why I have no issues

J

Jessica Fitzpatrick

It should be fine, if you don't update your switch or use it a lot, that's when it will freeze. It happened to be a few months ago after booting it up for the first time in about 5 months. It froze, I freaked out, I fixed it. Works fine.

A

Andrew Searson

Had no issues. Updated in handheld mode, took around 5 seconds, restarted and not a problem

T

Tasha Null

Mines fine

J

John Starr

First I have heard of this.

J

Joseph Loveland

Oh brother. It’s fine.

N

Nathan Philip Barclay

Mine is working normally. Don't know why other's are saying there's are freezing or inoperational. Hmmm...

R

River Valley

Mine is good as well. I played splatoon after restarting. Will play again in a bit

A

Alison Habetler

mine died and I came to facebook... then saw freezing posts.... checked on mine and it was fine, so I checked to see if I got the update, I had... everything was fine

D

Danny Driscoll

I heard it was doing that because of a certain dock people were using

K

Kelton Goodman

My switch is warped and the case is cracked from over heating. What else could go wrong?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom