Contact advertising [email protected]

PC After a night of farming it seems I'm fucking capped. Just great.... I wanted to hit...

• Thread starter Hector Javier Flores Jr.
  • Start date
H

Hector Javier Flores Jr.

After a night of farming it seems I'm fucking capped. Just great.... I wanted to hit 300 in week one but no this shit has to happen. I did everything right!! Why!!!

I have no more milestones and now I have to wait for reset. Don't really feel like making another character. I haven't slept all night and I have to be at work in one hour. Ugh someone kill me.

Edit: yes I used my medallions, no I'm saving mods for 300.

D

Dexter Spenik

Use medallions to farm the nightfall over and over again

T

Thomas Fuller

I have 2 level 20s and one 3 it's solid get higher gear

K

Kwi'et Tyree

I wish i had the time to do this man. But life just wants us to work and work and work more

D

Darin Ferraro

Pssshh.. and you call yourself the Destiny 2 king. :p

V

Victor Emmanuel Velez

U should sleep

D

Darin Ferraro

Do the fireteam medallions stack?

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

idk, i'm going to take mi time to do everything ... we can't raid before a while ... two weeks i guess ?

Y

Yan Feng Low

Hector Javier Flores Jr. Currently 269, at what point should I turn in my milestones and do the exotic weapons quest in your opinion?

C

Cristian Hidalgo

Only with the weekly Milestones, you will obtain higher Items.

N

Nyuz Aion

[POTENTIAL SPOIL]

You have been warned. Basically, do a second character is the only thing u can do, cuz, if you give him the weapons of your main, and yoz reach the level 20 with your reroll, in like 1hour just doing some events you can reach the same level of power like your main, or even higher (doing the weekly engrams), and after that, you can make the quest for the mida, and your reroll will be even higher in light than your main, trust me, i did it on console, and my rerolls were higher than my main.

S

Samuel Buttzie Butler

There is your problem right there lol.. use ya mods! Who the hell would save them lol. Just keep infusing. There is not logical reason to hold off on the mods lol.. you could of easily made 300 lol. And start a different character dude, its the fastest way to 305 than to wait until reset. That also wont guarantee you will get different gear at high light. Go chance of doubling up which will happen lol

S

Sash Perkovic

Just do heroic events every couple drops u get higher

J

Joshua Lang

.... the noob question.. what's this about resets

S

Sean Conkle

Blue drops and legendary Engrams cap at 294 until you hit 305 (300base). After that theyll finally drop at 295-300.

So if youre already getting that, with full mods youre probably 304. 304 > 305 sucks to get. Took me like 3 weeks of milestones to get that last piece to pop me to 305 on ps4.

A

Alex Fox

Farm exotics from heroic public events. Exotics are bound to be higher than your legendary gear to help give that boost.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom