Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch "Additional free content down the road may just give ARMS, some additional LEGS."...

R

Rocco Bennett

"Additional free content down the road may just give ARMS, some additional LEGS." ...You son of a b*tch lol... looks good though, got an 8.0/10

A

Adam Thielen

Regardless of score, I'm hitting this up on release. The idea is too solid not to get.

J

Jay Ybarra

8 is pretty good.

S

Sean Wefers

Should be a 9.0. Best new IP fighting game in a long time.

E

Ed Gutierrez

Is a really good score for a new IP in a crowded genre just in the past month with Injustice 2 and Tekken 7. I'll predict the average score will be around 75.

S

Sean Williams

Yeah, You better give it a good score IGN

J

Justin Basso

Still skipping this no matter the rating. Good to see it was favoured

R

Rocco Bennett

Ya i dont mess with fighting games really :/ i just thought the whole arms/legs thing was funn

M

Marcel Negrete

the fact that you can play it with a controller (and it is still super fun) is a huge selling point for me. A game that only allows for motion controls typically comes off a little gimmicky, but this game is just as fun with a controller and I can still choose to get up and use the motion. I'm not sure how much I will play it because I'm not a huge fighting game lover, but I will 100% support this game so Nintendo keeps putting out good quality games

J

Jimmy McKee

I lost respect for IGN years ago
Need i remind y'all that they hired a cunt that hates beat 'em ups to review Double Dragon Neon (yes, that happened)

J

Jacob Stafford

Could be worse. Dreamcast Guy gave it a 7/10.

M

Mario Dean

Who cares what someone elses score is if you tried it out and like it. Lol

K

Kevin Degrace Lauzon

8 is really good in what world you guys live lol

C

Cal Ingles

ITS A NINTENDO GAME HOW IS THIS NOT 10/10 THEY CAN DO NO WRONG EVERY GAME IS PERFECT IGN SUCKS AMIRITE GUYZ GUYZ

E

Eric Bshp

Nintendo didn't pay enough Ad revenue this year so they can't get more than an 8

- IGN

D

Donovan Antonio

This should've been atleast a 9 because he gave no solid reason it would be lower than that. So there are modes that don't appeal to you? What's your point? It's better to have multiple options than be stuck to only one or 2. IGN doesn't seem to understand how to do a proper scoring review.

M

Matthew Wróbel

That's a lot of biased comments for one post

R

Ryne Santos

HappyGamer on YouTube gave it an 8.5. EasyAllies had a good review. EuroGamer recommends it. I'm also on board.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom