Contact advertising [email protected]

a friend of mine is going to be doing an AMD build but nothing powerful.. whats a...

D

Danny Dawson

a friend of mine is going to be doing an AMD build but nothing powerful.. whats a decent mobo to start with? probably be throwing ryzen into into it so am4 needed.. will only be a low end build with a ryzen 3 or something and doesnt need to have all the OC malake on it

cheers boys and girls

R

Riley Branson

Well, consider a low end ryzen 5 and a rx580, if not, best r3 and a rx470, If its a gaming pc. Depends what he wants to use the machine for. Also recommend ssd, and just go with a single 8gb ddr4 stick at what ever speed. Spend more money on cpu n gpu and get 2nd stick later. Doesnt need to be fast if your not running atleast a high end r5 and overclocking.

R

Riley Branson

Also only nees a b350 mobo, dont need anything crazy unless theres certain features your after.

S

Sean Cullen

b350 so you can over clock that cpu no point going b320 price difference isnt that big tbh .

D

Danny Dawson

any mobos you recommend.. just piecing together a ryzen 3 build.. doesnt have to have all the OC stuff on it..

D

Danny Dawson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Danny Dawson

any chance you can take a look at this and see what ya think? new to the new gen AMD builds.. no card on there yet as just having a look at the budget side of things..

D

Danny Dawson

could probably lose the SSD to put money elsewhere too.. case is a corsair spec alpha

S

Sean Cullen

you dont need the 1300x or that cooler, the 1200 overclocks to 3.8-4.0 on stock cooler and is pretty cool on temperatures . everything else looks fine to me . if its a budget build maybe look at a 1050ti 4gb

D

Danny Dawson

thanks for the input again.. i was thinking about the 1050Ti to be fair.. ill have another look.. only reason for the extra cooler is because the tower isnt gonna be in an open space.. its going in an enclosed space

S

Sean Cullen

i run mine with side case off all the time but its on the desk

S

Sean Cullen

D

Danny Dawson

yeah understandable this will be going under the desk thats why i threw an extra cooler in

S

Sean Cullen

it wont Matter to much tbh remember all they do is move air they don't generate cool air

D

Danny Dawson

i know that yeah.. was just thinking with it been in an enclosed psace it would help with the whole air flow more

S

Sean Cullen

what i done with mine was to maximize air flow was out my exhausted out the top because if it was on the back it would of been hitting a solid wall and not escaping. if you dont plan on doing serious overclocking then temps will be fine on stock cooler :)

D

Danny Dawson

yeah not bothered about overclocking at all.. not gonna ber playing any demanding games either

D

Danny Dawson

does the ryzen stock coolers already come with the paste applied?

D

Danny Dawson

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Krzysiek Wójtowicz

You prolly have a graphics card with semi-passive cooling solution, good for you. Start gaming and see if they start spinning.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom