Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One 24/7 Ark PVP Server Ragnarok (New) Server GT: AscendedArkPVP Hello! I am hosting a...

R

Ryan Barbosky

24/7 Ark PVP Server Ragnarok (New)

Server GT: AscendedArkPVP

Hello! I am hosting a server focused on PVP. The rates have been altered to help players cut out a lot of the grind to make PVP happen sooner. The only rule is to not be a jerk to other players.

If another player is constantly harassing others on the server they will be warned to stop. If the bahavior continues they will be banned. We want the server to be a fun place to PVP not a place to harass others for fun.

I host the server Xbox (Rex145) but do not have admin. The admin (C Mills420) will not PVP. He will do regular dino wipes and host events.

Rates:

- Taming is instant
- Experience is instant max level
- Gathering is 20x
- Egg hatch is almost instant
- Baby Maturation is 10. Wyverns/ Rexs take about 10 mins. Gigas take an hour
-Crop growth is 10x

Player Stats:

- Health, stamina, Melee damage, and speed are double per level that is default
- Weight is infinite
- Player food and water do not drain
- Oxygen and fortitude are 5x per level that is default

Tame dino stats:

- Tame weight is infinite
- Max experience is instant
- Base speed and stamina has been increased to make Taras and other flyers able to cross the massive map of Ragnarok faster
- Health and Melee has been slightly increased

World settings:

- Structure damage has been decreased to account for the increased gathering rate
- Turret damage has increased to account for instant max tame level and increased loot quality
- Loot quality has been doubled
- Offline raid protection is on
- You cal build and fly in caves

If you have any questions send me a message through GT: Rex145 or the admin GT: C Mills420

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom